Feb 16, 2015

Fortress

Insecurity is ruining my life.
I hate college
I hate not being with Mike, in Connecticut
I hate not knowing if I'll ever have what I really want
I hate not knowing if what I really want is what I'm meant to have
I hate the past
I hate that I can't let go of the past
I hate that I can't be truthful with myself
I can't even talk to myself
Every time I try to look in the mirror and talk to myself, I end up wanting to cry


Not a lot has gotten better over the past few years
I still feel broken
I still feel incomplete

but I know there is something out there that I'm meant to have
whether it's a child, a career, a hobby, I don't know

I don't want to give up before I know it
and once I know what it is, maybe I can die happy

maybe 

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com